Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hunting, Gathering, and Sewing...









Did you guess that we went hunting? One of our favorite pass times in the Autumn. As a family we scout the fields, haggle bushes, and tromp though the forest. Today, we scored some game and a few mushrooms 
to-boot.




Above is the purse I have been working on..it is a design/pattern I have created myself. I always said when I was a little girl that I would someday be a clothing designer..well, it's a purse. Close enough! It's made of muslin, and I died it a few times before I got the colors I was looking for. I still have some work to do on it, but this is my progress. And a pic of my new (second-hand) sewing machine. Mine, which was handed down to me from my grandmother, had completely rusted out, and so I have been paying on a replacement. Today she came home. I wonder if I should give her a name...

No comments:

Post a Comment